FANTASY CAR FLEET
The comfortable way to explore Naxos!
Your Safest And Most Comfortable Way Around Naxos Island
Don’t just take our word for is. Here’s what our happy customers say.
Very nice service lady, that explained anything !
Even that qe are not allowed to drive with the car into the sea
Excellent service. Would highly recommend. Fallia was extremely helpful, informing us of the local driving customs and most interesting places to visit on the island with the hire car. Also... read more
Amazing service! The car was very clean and in good condition. Good value for money. We received... read more
We had a great day, driving around Naxos with a car from Fantasy rent a car. Thanks to the great advice provided by Fallia. The car was well maintained, good... read more
Fantasy Rent a Car didn‘t only provide us with a good car, the owner Fallia gave us tipps where to go to, what to eat and who to say hello... read more
You are safe!
The safety and well-being of our employees and customers are our top priority and we are following all guidelines provided by the WHO (World Health Organization) and the local EODY (National Organization of Public Health In Greece), to ensure the health of our staff and customers at all times by minimizing any risk.
We want you to feel confident when driving our vehicles, so we have reinforced some of our procedures beyond the normal protocols:
- At the end of each rental, our staff sanitizes all surfaces of the car with a steam disinfectant.
- Disposable single-use seat covers are used during all vehicle transfers, for the safety of our customers and personnel.
- Our staff is always equipped with sanitary masks and gloves.
- You can find sanitation wipes in all our vehicles, free of charge.
- Our office counters are equipped with special glass panes, for the safety of our customers and personnel.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Fantasy Car Rental. We are prepared to face these challenging circumstances alongside you and always with safety at the forefront of everything we do.