FANTASY CARS FLEET
The comfortable way to explore Naxos!
Your Safest And Most Comfortable Way Around Naxos Island
Don’t just take our word for is. Here’s what our happy customers say.
Outstanding service and a great vehicle that was perfect for my adventures in exploring Naxos. The staff were most friendly and helpful and I’m especially grateful to Fallia who explained... read more
Professional, excellent customer assistance quality, he best car rental price in Naxos. You MUST... read more
Great experience. Very easy to rent, hotel made arrangements, they delivered the car to the hotel and off we went. New car in great condition. Service person... read more
The service was fantastic. Kostas gave us an overview on where we can go to in Naxos which was extremely useful. I don’t really think we would have seen such... read more
Excellent service. Would highly recommend. Fallia was extremely helpful, informing us of the local driving customs and most interesting places to visit on the island with the hire car. Also... read more
You are safe!
The safety and well-being of our employees and customers are our top priority and we are following all guidelines provided by the WHO (World Health Organization) and the local EODY (National Organization of Public Health In Greece), to ensure the health of our staff and customers at all times by minimizing any risk.
We want you to feel confident when driving our vehicles, so we have reinforced some of our procedures beyond the normal protocols:
- At the end of each rental, our staff sanitizes all surfaces of the car with a steam disinfectant.
- Disposable single-use seat covers are used during all vehicle transfers, for the safety of our customers and personnel.
- Our staff is always equipped with sanitary masks and gloves.
- You can find sanitation wipes in all our vehicles, free of charge.
- Our office counters are equipped with special glass panes, for the safety of our customers and personnel.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Fantasy Car Rental. We are prepared to face these challenging circumstances alongside you and always with safety at the forefront of everything we do.