Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Below you will find all terms and conditions that apply to renting a reliable vehicle from Fantasy Rent A Car.
Kindly please peruse them carefully, as they are here to keep surprises out of the way, and help you best enjoy your vacation in Naxos Island.
Transporting rental vehicles away from Naxos Island using any naval means is strictly prohibited.
Our website is committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy of your online connection. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise grant personal information submitted by visitors to our site to any third party. By personal information, we mean the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Our site requests the completion of the above items for the following reasons:
- Name: Your name is required to make the reservation.
- Phone Number: Your telephone number is essential for us to contact you for the best booking service experience.
- Email: Your email is necessary so we can confirm the reservation.
- Age: Your age is needed to make sure you’re legally allowed to rent and drive one of our vehicles.
- Country: – Your country is needed to determine the type of credentials & driving licence you need to present before renting a vehicle.
The above data will be retained in the records of the company for a period of five (5) years.
This information will not be used for unintended communication. By submitting your information, you allow us to use this information to:
- Inform you of offers
- Send you forms or other correspondence
- Send you electronically press releases or other announcements
- Deliver to you products or awards
Our site can use anonymous statistical data (browser type, geographic location) to optimize the site as part of the ongoing internal review process and, more generally, to get to know our consumers better. We recommend that children and young people under the age of 18 to get a permission from their parents before submitting their personal information to the website.
Our website works in a secure SSL environment.
We reserve the right to send an iterative offer within fifteen (15) days
THE BEST WAY TO EXPLORE NAXOS ISLAND
Naxos is quite large, offering lots to explore. It takes at least a week on the road to really discover everything there is to it.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US…
Great service, good car, friendly people ,good and clear informatie. The car was for a good price and it was very new.
Booked them online, using their user-friendly and website. Deposited a small prepayment and... read more
We hired a car for 3 days in Naxos, service was good, car was clean and efficient. However when we went to fill up the car to the same... read more
A very good wellcom with a lot of advices for our round trip in the North of Naxos island.
Good prices, I will recomend this rental agency!
Booked them online, using their user-friendly and website. Deposited a small prepayment and received they final confirmation few minutes later.
Then my issue was that I was arriving at... read more
You are safe!
The safety and well-being of our employees and customers are our top priority and we are following all guidelines provided by the WHO (World Health Organization) and the local EODY (National Organization of Public Health In Greece), to ensure the health of our staff and customers at all times by minimizing any risk.
We want you to feel confident when driving our vehicles, so we have reinforced some of our procedures beyond the normal protocols:
- At the end of each rental, our staff sanitizes all surfaces of the car with a steam disinfectant.
- Disposable single-use seat covers are used during all vehicle transfers, for the safety of our customers and personnel.
- Our staff is always equipped with sanitary masks and gloves.
- You can find sanitation wipes in all our vehicles, free of charge.
- Our office counters are equipped with special glass panes, for the safety of our customers and personnel.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Fantasy Car Rental. We are prepared to face these challenging circumstances alongside you and always with safety at the forefront of everything we do.